Each muscle has a "keeping it simple" section (hopefully a good starting point for anyone without previous knowledge) and an "in detail" page with complete anatomical descriptions.
1. pelvic floor keeping it simple
1. pelvic floor in detail
2. rectus abdominis keeping it simple
2. rectus abdominis in detail
3. gluteus maximus keeping it simple
3. gluteus maximus in detail
4. rectus femoris keeping it simple
4. rectus femoris in detail
5. trapezius keeping it simple
5. trapezius in detail
Use all the pages and look at the illustrations.
Find these 5 (paired) muscles on your body and imagine them activating to build the connection between body and mind. An on-going process - something that you need to work at, starting from Base-Line, to begin to feel your alignment and correct your posture.
Please contact me if you have any comments or suggestions on how to make the anatomy pages as easy to understand as possible.
© Copyright Leigh Blyth BVM&S 2017-2021