If You Don't Use Your Main Muscles of Movement:
- You lack the central support needed for a balanced, healthy body.
- Your body is subjected to unnecessary stresses and trauma.
- You experience pain.
In A Bit More Detail:
- If you are not using the right muscles you are using the wrong muscles, which results in myalgia of imbalance.
myalgia of imbalance
- If you are using the wrong muscles, your posture (position of your body) will be less than ideal. Bad positioning increases the stress on your body, and makes you more prone to injury and further strain.
body alignment and balance posture
- You experience more pain.
pain and weird sensations
- When the body lacks the support that should be provided by the main muscles of movement, physical restrictions develop throughout your body-wide web of connective tissues.
- Your body gets stiff.
- Restricted tissues reduce range of movement and apply tensions throughout the body, generating pain and weird sensations from head to fingers to toes.
- You experience pain.
- Inflammation (in a response to injury, infection etc.) also results in restrictions in connective tissues. Damage stays with you rather than fully healing if you do not return to physical alignment and a balanced body through movement and correct usage of the main muscles. 'stored trauma' becoming chronic issues.
Having a body that is imbalanced and misaligned means experiencing stiffness, tension and pain.
You may not realise how much movement you are missing or attribute it to getting older. The body is very adaptable, skipping over painful movements and restricted areas by adjusting your posture throughout your body.
As the body becomes more imbalanced and restricted an ever-growing list of symptoms and syndromes are experienced. Your 'individual trauma imprint' creates your unique list of symptoms.
individual trauma imprint
These pains have many labels - fibromyalgia, restless leg syndrome, chondritis, and a myriad of other conditions but are due to inadequate use of the main muscles of movement and the resulting effects of the body not being balanced and aligned.
fibromyalgia - an explanation
textbook symptoms of fibromyalgia
Chronic physical pain is detrimental to mental health. Stress, anxiety, depression. Self-doubt, feelings of hypochondria.
The more trauma you've suffered and the more active you've been stressing your body without the support of the main muscles of movement, the more damage will be stored on your body, so the clinical signs of dysfunction in the usage of your muscles will be noted at a younger age and progress at a faster rate.
Back To Top